Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wedding Day-Adam and Jennifer Hornung


Enjoying the moment

Adam and Jennifer at the reception site; her backyard (it was GORGEOUS!)
I just love this picture of my brother. It shows how good looking he is and a touch of his soft side! My brother and I have grown so close since his mission and I think he might be one of the most amazing people on this planet. He has helped me through things that wouldn't have been possible to get through without him; he is such a strength to me! I've always thought (and said for that matter )"He will make the most amazing husband and father!" So here's to my brother, Adam Neal---through ups and downs, through thick and thin.
Here's to you Reed! Adam and I's brother is on a mission in Jamaica, so he wasn't able to be at the wedding---but this picture was for him.
The happy couple full of smiles
The Hornung family and the Stoll family.

No comments: