Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
As tradition goes, we had our New Years Eve party at Aunt Jackie's house. We ate and played games together and just talked about all that has happened this last year, along with our new years resolutions for 2008! I still can't believe it's officially 2008---where does the time go? The beginning part of the night I hung out with Shelby (pictured below). She's my cousins little girl, 2 years old to be exact, but she's my cousin to me, it's all the same---we love them just as much! She was being so good with it being so late. She just wanted to play and take pictures...it was adorable.


All I said before this picture was, "Ok Shelby...let's make a funny face!" This is what she did!! How cute is she?

Grandma and me..the first picture of us in 2008! She's such a trooper, she made it past midnight.


We're ready to roll!!! Midnight hit and we wished everyone a happy new year, then it was outside for some sledding action! Becca, Me, Anna.


It was such a gorgeous night with the stars so bright.


Don't know why, but we were laughing so hard in this picture.


Action shot

Happy New Year! Everyone was smooching!!!

Me, Sarah and Becca

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 2008 brings all the happiness to each of you. Let us all be a little better this year.

No comments: