Sunday, October 26, 2008

GO TWINS

I had the opportunity to go home 2 weekends ago for a couple of reasons.



1. The twins were playing and Santana was pitching (I could stop there, but there are other reasons I went home)




2. Our family reunion was starting that weekend, and since I couldn’t go (because of my new job and something about me not being able to take the whole week off...whatever) I still wanted to spend time with family---especially those that had come from Cali, Idaho, Utah, and Connecticut.


15 members of the “Denny Clan” went to the Twins game together all decked out in Twins gear, holding signs and showing our passion for our team! We obviously won the game, so it was that much more exciting! It was just great to be able to be with my family and enjoy each other. We all had a great time, so I thought I would share a couple snapshots to document the event! I continually ask myself “how was I so blessed to have the family that I have??” Still haven't come up with the answer to that question, but everyday I am grateful for that blessing in my life. I think the older I get, the more I realize that nothing is more important to me than the gospel and my family; I would drop everything and do anything for my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world, and I truly mean that.

No comments: