Sunday, October 26, 2008

Notre Dame

CHEER CHEER FOR OLD NOTRE DAME!
I had the chance to catch a Notre Dame football game, actually it was their first home game vs. Georgia Tech. Even though I wish the game had turned out differently, it was such a fun experience! I love Notre Dame, love the tradition there---not to mention my great great great uncle (well, we're related somehow) is a legend there. Ever heard of Paul Hornung? Not only did I get to go to the game, I got to actually go down on the field before the game. Since the day I found out about going to Notre Dame, I've been waiting to quote the movie Rudy when his dad says, "This is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen!" As I walked down thetunnel, I felt goose-bumps all over---was I really at Notre Dame? Was I really walking on the field? Unbelievable---that's the word that describes the experience there! The football game was amazing; AMAZING energy from the fans, but that slowly dwindled as Georgia Tech continued walking all over us. If only the score had turned out differently! 

Here's my family! Paul Hornung




We had great seats!



Walking to our seats! Here's the field!!! Me in "AWWW" that I'm actually at Notre Dame, actually watching a Notre Dame football game!

Here with Paul Hornung's trophy

The famous tunnel. Somehow pictures just don't do it justice.

Here I am on the field!!!!!! 

No comments: