Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Easter

This was a special Easter for the Hornung family, we had 2 new additions join us for the holiday this year: Sadie Marie (her first Easter EVER), and Reed (back from his mission...see posts below); It was so fun to have everyone home! We had half of our family participate in church on Easter Sunday...mom sang in the choir (beautiful song), dad gave a talk, and Reed gave a talk. As I sat there listening to my dad and my younger brother speak to us, I was in awe...I was struck and thought how blessed and how thankful I am to have the father that I have, and how thankful I am to have Reed as my younger brother! (I'll go into more detail about that---to be posted) They did an amazing job in their talks, they both are such great examples to me. I loved being home to celebrate this Easter season with those that mean the most to me...my family.



strike a pose



good lookin' fam!


Adam and Jennifer's 2nd Easter married, first Easter with lil' Sadie!



Sadie's first Easter



I love having Reed back!



I'm so thankful for these two AMAZING guys in my life!




my brothers


Easter egg hunt at Grandmas house. (the tradition continues despite our ages!)

No comments: