Sunday, October 26, 2008



















3 peas in a pod!

Where do I begin a blog about my brothers? The beginning seems like a nice place....when I was younger I always wanted a sister--someone to share secrets, share clothes, share friends, etc. But through the years I have shared all those things and more with my brothers (except the clothes part). There have been many times where I sit and wonder what I did to deserve the brothers I have. If you want to see really good quality guys, see the picture above. They're kind, funny, respectful, hard workers, athletic, spiritual, caring, protective. (is it prideful for one to go on and on about their family?).

Adam, Reed and I have laughed together (we do A LOT of that), cried together, shared disappointments, stood up for one another, defended one another, shared exciting times, etc; We have so many wonderful memories together! We have been through so much as a family, but one thing has stayed constant in our busy, hectic, ever-changing lives, and that's the support of one another. No matter what is going on in our lives, we have always been there for eachother. There are a couple of phrases that our family have adopted over the years (because of different experiences we've had)....some of our favorites include: THROUGH THICK AND THIN & FAITH WILL SEE US THROUGH. Yes we had/have those days when we don't get along, but for the most part we have great relationships with one another, relationships I feel lucky to be a part of and I wouldn't trade my brothers for any sister in the world!

I don't have children of my own yet, but I hope that when I have kids they'll have a great relationship with their siblings as I did growing up...now don't get me wrong, we are far from perfect but we're all striving for the same thing, the same goal, the same destination---with the understanding and the promise that we'll make it there together.

No comments: