Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carrie Underwood!

My roommate and I were lucky enough to get tickets when Carrie Underwood was in town-that's right, she came to Chicago!  This was extra exciting for me being the AMERICAN IDOL fan I am (well, I guess I should say the old American Idol---like pre-Reuben)!  I have loved Carrie Underwood since the day I saw her audition for American Idol.  I've been a fan since DAY 1-LITERALLY!  We both had a blast at the concert, so fun to see her live!  That girl has got some PIPES!  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, enjoy some "take-a-ways" from the night.  Jenn, next time there's an opportunity, we're going! 



side note---this is the outfit she came out in---this girl is totally my style!
I love this dress and the boots!





She had this little girl come on the stage to help her sing "All-American Girl"--
too bad she got so shy and wouldn't really sing it.

She looked beautiful in every outfit change!





Carrie rockin' out with PARADISE CITY- it was amazing!



Little Big Town opened for Carrie Underwood.  While I know a couple of their songs and that's as far as it went for me, I really enjoyed them!

2 comments:

Newton said...

Cute new blog!!! Miss you!!!

Unknown said...

I will LOVE to go with you we need to do more Sister things together. Right now i will just have to live through you and your fun life! I love you and loved this Carrie Post i also Love that girl!