Sunday, October 26, 2008

My lil' Sadie


It's hard to explain how much I love this little girl and she's not even my own child, she's my niece.  Since the day Sadie was born, I've felt this special connection with her.  I would travel to Louisville often and just spend the weekend with Adam, Jennifer and little Sadie.  I loved it.  I loved everything about it.  I loved holding her, loved playing with her, loved watching her, loved rocking her, loved absolutely everything---still do! This little girl is so much fun and absolutely the sweetest little thing you'll ever see.  I can't explain the joy and excitement I experience when I see her but also the sorrow I feel when I leave her, it about kills me!  Its hard to imagine our family before little Sadie came to the earth, but I will forever be grateful that she's here and that I'm her aunt!  I don't think it's possible to love her anymore than I already do.  

1 comment:

The Keeslers said...

Abby I love your new little corner. I am so jealous that you got to see Carrie Underwood. Hope you are doing well. You certainly look very happy. Keep in touch!