Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!!!
This year we followed tradition even though I was the only sibling home (Reed's last Christmas in Jamaica and Adam, Jennifer and Sadie in Seattle). We had our candle light dinner, this year we invited Grandma, Jeff and Nick...we all enjoyed shrimp, scallops, salmon, steak, pasta, asparagus and pie-YUM! Then it was on to Grandma's for Christmas Eve festivities--it was so great to see my family, especially the ones I haven't seen in a long time. Of course we had tons of food, opened presents, and had a little Christmas program/devotional. I love this part of Christmas---we sang Christmas carols, talked about Christ as the foundation of our lives, and read letters from missionaries who are in the field. Then we ate some more, played some games and just enjoyed each others company. I always love being around family, and I've always been a HUGE holiday person!! We decided to take the traditional family picture on Christmas Eve, even though our numbers are few.





Some of the kids did the manger scene as we sang some Christmas carols

Adisyn was so excited and happy to be Mary


Becca, me and Kylee


Kylee and Me

No comments: