Sunday, October 26, 2008

Valentine's Day Part II



Ok, it's about time for a follow-up to my Valentines Day Part I post.  I have had questions regarding MY Valentine...what did he do?  Did he pull through??  I'll let the pictures answer those questions.  

Picture this...I went to work that morning, hoping that he would do something---I love Valentines Day, does he understand?? I had a very busy day at the office, but to my surprise, I had a LARGE package on my desk waiting for me after a meeting!  Needless to say, he was the talk of the office...comments like "he's a keeper!"---"if he screws up between now and 5PM will you let me know so I can take the flowers to my wife?!"---"Can I give him my husbands number?"  The flowers were a hit!!!  They were a gorgeous bouquet of peach roses and lilies with greenery and little purple flowers.  

Thanks to his thoughtfulness I was grinning ear to ear the rest of the day.  To my surprise, that wasn't the only gift; later that night he gave me my favorite perfume!  Love it--what a guy.  I love that he listened and understood how much I love Valentines Day and wanted to make it special for me...I think it's safe to say he made it very special!  Thank you Brett!!

No comments: