Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sadie's first Christmas party

December 8th was Sadie's first Christmas party! Adam and Jennifer have really made some fabulous life-long friends in Lousiville, and they decided to all get together for a Christmas Party before everyone traveled to their families for Christmas. Thank you goes out to Troy and Tegan for hosting the crazy party, making the great food, and setting up all the fun games and activities for all of us. I was lucky enough to attend the party; I just love these friends that Adam and Jenn have become so close with. Every weekend that I go to Louisville I ask myself why I didn't move to Louisville a while ago like I wanted to! We all had such a great time with eachother...it's hard to believe another Christmas is upon us!
Here's some quick shots of Sadie, Adam and Jennifer and Sadie's boyfriend Jackson.
Sadie fussing doesn't happen that often, so we had to capture it! Thanks to Grandma Rosie for the adorable Christmas outfit!




She's getting use to the whole "posing for Aunt Abby to take pictures!"


Jennifer, Sadie, Becky and Jackson
(Sadie is checking out her future husband---Jackson)


Mamma and Sadie


Sadie and Jackson
They're parents now believe in arrange marriages!

No comments: