Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back by popular demand-

I've had friends and family ask when the sequal to 50 Things About Me will come...I guess I was somewhat avoiding it simply because thinking of 50 things about yourself is pretty hard! .

51. I love to talk smack---I've held my own with 2 brothers

52. I'm a proud owner of a Honda Accord...it's name---The Black Pearl

53. I'm allergic to mosquito bites, but mostly horseflies--I almost went to the hospital one time from a horsefly bite.

54. I loved the trampoline growing up, still love it

55. I love waterparks, but am scared of rollercoasters.

56. My mom offered me $100 to eat a bite of a steak and I wouldn't do it! No red meat for me.

57. Ever seen Remember the Titans? Remember that little girl--coaches daughter? That would be me. Haven't been kicked out yet! :) Can you guess what number my brother was?

58. I love accessories, especially shoes

59. I got my ears pierced when I was 2 years old.

60. I've never had braces; even though I wanted them when I was younger.

61. I love to read church books.

62. I've never been interested in science (in fact that's the only subject I didn't do so hot in in school).

63. I love to dance; I won a swing dance contest at college with my best friend.

64. I've never wanted a"desk job" where I have to sit all day.

65. I don't like winter, but I do like making snowmen and snow angels.


66. Even though I live in Minnesota, I don't put my own worm on the hook.

67. I'm not the camping in a tent type.

68. I love quotes.

69. I'm 3/4 German!

70. Since I love photography and design, I love Apple computers.

71. When I took the color personality test, I was a blue and yellow.

72. Pet Peeve #1-bad eating habits (meaning smacking or loud eating)

73. Pet Peeve #2- cocky people (I like confident, but not cocky---sometimes a fine line)

74. Pet Peeve #3- people texting during church

75. I like job interviews.

76. I will soon call Chicago my next home. Got a great Human Resources job.

77. I was in a movie (Hollywood here I come).

78. My favorite perfume is Romance by Ralph Lauren

79. I love Grasshoper cookies with Hot Chocolate (if you bite off 2 opposite edges of the cookie and sip hot chocolate through it, it's AMAZING!)

80. I love getting PEDICURES!

81. I love Pottery Barn--totally my style!

82. I have 29 cousins on my mom's side! I couldn't have asked for better cousins.

83. I'm 4th Generation Minnesota Mormon!!!

84. I love going to a Minnesota Twins game (my favorite is Morneau- MVP)--but don't ask me to eat a "dome dog"




85. I tripped at my HUGE job interview! WHO DOES THAT?

86. I will always consider Minnesota my home.


87. I loved the Smurfs when I was little; that was my one and only cartoon I would watch.

88. I love going on creative dates; when I was in high school one of my dating ideas was published online!

89. I love my baby cousins!

90. I grew up watching Anne of Green Gables with all my girl cousins.

91. I wish I could be a nurse, but I can't take all the blood.

92. A tradition that I love is floating on the lake, at our cabin, forming a huge circle of girl cousins, complete with an anchor to keep us in one spot.

93. The car I would die to have right now... Audi A4 Convertible.

94. I was an EFY counselor---wish I could do it all the time!

95. I DESPISE the Packers (it comes with being a Minnesotan)

96. I had the time of my life at college! My brothers and I all were at the same college together for a year...it was a blast.

97. Grocery Store of choice....Whole Foods or Trader Joes.

98. I have a fetish with coats/jackets. I can never have too many!

99. I'm a sucker for love songs.

100. I've never dyed my hair.

No comments: