Sunday, October 26, 2008

My new home

I MOVED!!!   

I've had numerous requests of pictures of my new condo, so I thought it only fair to follow through.   My lease at my old condo was up soon, so my feelers were out looking for a new place.  I saw this condo online and fell in love with it...I had to go see it.  As I was given the tour, I thought to myself...I am totally in love with this place, I have to make this work---this place is SO ME!! My old condo it was getting too small, no parking (finding street parking was a 30 minute joy ride at times), and no washer and dryer in the unit.  Since I now have garage parking and a washer and dryer---I think to myself 'how did I do this before without these???'  I have a roommate now, and it's working out great!  So here are a few shots of my new place (with the exception of my room, I'm working on a project in there and don't want to post pictures until it's done).  Let me know what ya think!  

I'm so excited to have my own linen closet!


My shower is absolutely HEAVEN---it has 3 shower heads (one on each side of you and one above your head)


My bathroom!

Yes I do use both sinks.


lovin the washer and dryer


Our long hallway

Family Room


View from the front door---yes those are french doors leading out to a deck that wraps around

My kitchen!


This is the front door.  I'm standing in the family room.

No comments: