Sunday, October 26, 2008

ALOHA


ALOHA and welcome to PARADISE! I've talked about going to Hawaii for so long and have dreamed about going for even longer, and I made it! My dad had a work convention there, so after twisting our arms, we joined him and decided to stay longer and spend Thanksgiving there. I absolutely LOVED Hawaii and was amazed at how beautiful it really is there. We all know Hawaii is beautiful and I've seen pictures, I guess it's just different when you actually see it with your own two eyes. We did so many things in Hawaii and tried to make the most of our trip...just as a sign of how much I loved it, I'm already planning a follow-up trip! I have a few pictures to help everyone feel a part of the fabulous experience.
Drink of choice: Virgin Pina coladas and Lava Flows. This was my favorite thing to eat/drink while I was in Hawaii...you can't imagine how good they are; I drank them like water!



Dads lovin life!




Dad took me to the driving range at our resort. Here I am observing and taking notes from the man himself!


Here I am trying to emulate a golfer. I really do like golfing and want to be better at it...guess that means I'll have to "hit the green" more often. Darn.



Mom and Dad in paradise watching the sunset at our resort. Does life get much better? I submit that it does not! :)
















Some shots of Hawaii


































No comments: