Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crew Michael Hornung....cutest boy you ever did see!

I AM AN AUNT AGAIN!
February 23, 2010 we welcomed Crew into this world-I think he's the cutest little boy ever!

First time I met my little Crew- I just had to smooch his cheeks!

So happy to finally be holding our little buddy!

Sadie is such a proud big sister. She wants to play with Crew and make him laugh :)

New Daddy loves getting his picture taken- isn't it obvious? haha

Sadie is such a big girl holding her little brother!


If this isn't the cutest little family....

So dang cute!

Jenn's parents were able to come to MN for Crew's blessing

Hornung crew at Crew's blessing celebration!

Mom & Dad with Adam, Jenn, Crew & Sadie (as you can see Sadie loves touching
her little brother)
Me with the cutest niece and nephew ever!

Reed with Crew and Sadie- proud Uncle!

Reed with Grandma

I have the worlds greatest Grandma- I love you Grandma!

And the greatest sister in law- I love you Jenn!


The kids

my brothers and I being goofy- as usual!

The girls

My little man in his blessing outfit.

No comments: