Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Just wanted to take a little time to wish my sister-in-law a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! For those of you who know Jennifer know how FABULOUS she is! She is the greatest friend, greatest wife (that info straight from the source---my brother) and such an amazing mom! I love her so much, appreciate how FUN she is, love that she loves SHOPPING as much as my mom and I do, and love that she makes us LAUGH all the time! She loves my brother so much, which makes us love her that much more--and Sadie loves her mom (as she should). Jennifer, this family wouldn't be the same without you---I am so lucky to have you as my sister-in-law, thanks for always being there for me--I love you so much! This slideshow is for you (wish I could be home for your birthday!)

7 comments:

The Flitton's said...

I hope you do a post just for me on my birthday, too. Hey, I need your number because for some reason I don't have it on my phone anymore. Tell Jen Happy Birthday from us, I've left messages. I hope you are doing good. You look great as always.

The Flitton's said...

okay - and we both have the same background, too. I think we are more alike than you know. Scary for you!

Unknown said...

Oh Abby that post was so nice. I am a little teary eyed. I married into the best Family and i am seriously so lucky to have a sister like you. I loved the slide show and Sadie watched it with me...telling me who was who, and when the picture of me and you came up she said, "momma babey" She knows you and is saying your name better every day! We Love you Abby thanks for the sweet birthday gift i Loved it.

Killer kar said...

Glad to have you back. I was wondering what was up. You always seem to be having fun. I hope to see you sometime this summer.

Karen said...

yay, I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. Our blog address is westonandkaren.blogspot.com Sadie looks like a lucky little girl. You can tell she is loved by her family! All of her christmas dresses were so cute

Killer kar said...

Family is the best. I hope to see you soon. May????

Newton said...

Listen, Lady! We need to hear what you're doing in life!!! What's going on!?? Would you please send me a secret text or something to tell me how you're doing!?